The Trinity Building Capacity Wales Project (undertaken in partnership with UWL) is a JISC funded project focussing on the greater embedding of technology enhanced learning within the institution under the Building capacity program which will “enhance the application of JISC outputs and outcomes in the Higher Education Sector. The programme will work with senior change agents in HEIs (Pro Vice-Chancellors or equivalent) to create senior management led change in a number of key strategic concerns that are facing that institution”.
In addition to reporting on the project in depth as it progresses over the coming months, other blog posts and pages will highlight:
- Conferences, events and activities within the sector related to technology enhanced learning
- JISC Projects of specific relevance to the needs of the institution
- Research Projects and Papers published by institution staff and sector colleagues
- New software and resources that may be of interest to teaching and support staff – free and/or open source whenever possible
- Developments in social media with reference to how they impact upon education generally and to the university specifically where appropriate