This theme showcases practice from universities and colleges and shows how they are responding to the key drivers for change and embedding innovative practice across their institutions. It will explore:
- How are innovations adopted and embedded?
- How are mobile and handheld devices changing learning and teaching? How are they impacting on educational practices and what are the implications in terms of cost-benefits?
- Maintaining innovation: what does it take to create future-focused learning? How can innovation in curriculum delivery be maintained in a climate of economic restraint?
- How we can harness the power of partnerships and new ways of working to sustain innovation? What are the structures and processes that can support this at institutional level and the barriers, enablers and critical success factors that contribute to maintaining successful long-term partnerships?
- How we can use collaborative technology to enhance and shape an educational future that is effective and financially achievable?